MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Sunday, June 3, 2018

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math, OH MY!

Hey Scrappy Friends!

I have quite a unique collection for you - STEM DISCOVERY is one-of-a-kind - a complete series that focuses on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.  It also includes Construction - which can be the culmination of all four disciplines.  Take a look:




This series is exclusive to GINGERSCRAPS this month - and is 50% OFF until June 5th!  Take a look at some LAYOUTS that use this collection:




I also have a FREEBIE for you.  Some schools integrate ART with STEM, making it STEAM.  So here's a STEAM title for you.  You can snag it in my Gallery Showcase Group and in my next newsletter.
Sorry, this freebie is no longer available.


I know you'll make some AMAZING layouts with this collection.  Show me in the Gallery Group!
:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags