MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, May 11, 2018

This Kit Won't Give You The Run Around

I'll admit it - I hate to run.  Ever since those Presidential Physical Fitness Tests in elementary school (where I performed miserably!), I've hated running.  So I don't run - like, ever.  Even if a homicidal clown was chasing me, I'd probably take my chances with the clown. 😁

BUT, I do have a running-themed collection for you! :)  I've had several requests for a Track-&-Field kit - ask and you shall receive.  

Take a look at the new TRACK STAR Set:

This series includes the Main Kit, Journal Cards, Event Titles, and Stickers.  Whether you run track, run a marathon, or just run around the block, you'll find something in this collection to scrap those running photos!  Take a look at these layouts from my CT:


I've got a FREEBIE for you!  I made a 24"x12" page of the whole track.  You can add move it across a 12"x12" Layout to use either end or the center.  Find it in my Gallery Showcase Group on Facebook!


iNSD may be over, but my 40% OFF Designer Spotlight Sale continues!  You can save on your favorite packs all month long at all stores: 


I LOVE seeing your layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags