MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, April 27, 2018

What If You Had A Kit You Could Use Every Day?

Hey Scrappy Friends!
I want to share a new collection with you - the perfect series you could just for any occasion!  In addition to creating for the MagsGraphics brand, you'll also start seeing new content from me under the Storyrock brand - one of MyMemories exclusive lines.  That's where you'll find the new DAY TO DAY Calendar Collection:


This collection is packed with everything you need whether you scrap by month, by holiday, or by season.  Live in a place where you don't need packs for all four season?  You can snag the seasonal packs separately:


In addition to the Kit and Add-On Packs, you'll also find a matching PHOTOBOOK TEMPLATE.  These only work with MyMemories Suite Software and are fully customizable.  You can add pages, change/move/add/or delete any paper or elements you see on the pages.  What a great way to scrap an entire year!



Don't have MyMemories Suite?  It's my favorite software to scrap my own personal layouts with.  You can save $10 with this code:  STMMMS90118.

I hope you'll share any layouts you make with this new collection - Here are some from My Creative Team!




What can YOU make with this?
Come share in my Gallery Showcase Group!
♥ Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags