MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Puppy Love & Smitten Kitten!

So we have the most adorable and ornery dog ever - this is Ranger.  He's a rescued Cocker Spaniel from the Houston Cocker Spaniel Rescue in Texas.  He loves to bark at squirrels, chipmunks, bunnies, and birds.  He also barks at school buses, garbage trucks, and the doorbell.  BUT, at night, he quiets down and gets all snugly and cute.  I just love this dog!

 

If you've got a sweet pup that you love, then you'll want my new PUPPY LOVE Kit:


Don't despair, Cat Lovers... I also have this SMITTEN KITTEN Kit for you!


Of course, you can mix-n-match these to showcase all of your canine and feline friends!
Find it ON SALE at all of my stores:

and soon to be at


Take a look at these CUTE layouts that use these kits!
   
  

So do you like CATS or DOGS better?
Snag your favorite kit, scrap a layout, and show off in my Gallery Showcase Group!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags