MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Anyone WEARY of WINTER?

Hey Scrappy Friends,

Well, I tried... I tried to make a kit for those of you who are so TIRED of winter - for my friends who dread the snow, sleet, hail, and subzero temperatures.  But, I LOVE winter... so while my latest kit has plenty of fun elements for the Winter Haters, there is also plenty for the Snow Bunnies. ;)  My husband and I actually had to shovel snow off of the driveway this morning.  And even though it's cold and windy today, I just love the peacefulness of a neighborhood covered in snow. ♥



This might become one of my all-time favorite color palettes too!  I love the bright tones, and the LAYOUTS created by my CT are just beautiful:




Want a set of matching CLUSTERS?

You can snag these clusters for free in my Gallery Showcase Group OR in the MyMemories Store.

I hope you'll grab the full collection and then show off your layouts!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags