MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

You Made It to Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday, Scrappers!  I've got some great deals to share with you today!

First up is your $2 Tuesday Deal... Today (and Wednesday!) you can get the entire BE THE GOOD Bundle as well as the FOOTBALL FEVER Kit for just $1.99 each!


MagsGraphics.com

Gingerscraps

Scraps-N-Pieces

MyMemories


Next up, I'm retiring my IN THE SPOTLIGHT Collection. At MagsGraphics, you can snag it for 60% OFF until Feb. 14th. Then it's gone for good. If you have a theater junkie in your home or just love Broadway, you'll want to snag this up. In fact, you can get the ENTIRE BUNDLE for just $3.50 right now!




And I re-activated the FREEBIE that coordinates with this series for you:



TOMORROW, I have 2 NEW Releases coming your way... and you won't want to miss them!  Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags