MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, December 26, 2016

Post-Christmas Fun

Hey Scrappy Friends!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends.  If you're like me, January becomes the month where you start scrapping all of those holiday memories.  So I've got something to help you out...

Tomorrow is $2 Tuesday at MyMemories - and I have one last Christmas-themed kit for you as well as a New Year's Bundle:



You can snag this deal for the next 48 hours - exclusively at MyMemories!

Coming Up in 2017... The next Disney-themed, Magical Mousetery Tour kicks off on January 1st!  I'll have a FREEBIE for you as well as a HUGE collection that you won't want to miss... Want a clue?  Maybe you recognize this quote:

"You are a sad, strange, little man, and you have my pity."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags