MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

DSD News & FREEBIE HOP!

How exciting!  DSD has been moved up one whole month, and all of my stores are celebrating with big SALES, new CHALLENGES, and FREEBIES!  


First up is the SALE!  You get 50% OFF all of my products (including Bundles and Commercial Use!) at all stores.

Shop This Way:



Next up - my $5 GRAB BAG!


See the full reveal and snag ALL of it for just $5 this weekend at

Here are some layouts to inspire you:
(just click on any of them to see full-size)



Here are the BIG EVENTS at Scraps-N-Pieces:

Scraps-N-Pieces also has a FREEBIE HOP, and
I have made a FULL KIT for you:

Sorry, this freebie has expired.

(Not on FB?  Make sure you are subscribed to my NEWSLETTER because I'll send the Element Links through the next few editions.)

Since this is a "Hop" vs a Blog Train, other designers have freebies posted across their newsletters, blogs, and other social media.
See the complete list of participating designers HERE.



You've got the sale information and the SNP freebie hop in this post.
The next post will tell you about the SCAVENGER HUNTS at both SNP and GS as well as some great CHALLENGES where you can earn free stuff.  Stay tuned... or subscribe to my Blog to get each post delivered right to your Inbox!




2 comments:

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags