MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, June 10, 2016

Introducing a GORGEOUS New Collab!

Hey Scrappy Friends!

I am so excited to be able to unveil this amazing Collab!  I got together with my friends Mandy of Designs by Mandy King and Rachel of Seatrout Scraps, and we created the MY FAMILY, MY HEART Collection!

This Collection is comprised of TWO BIG BUNDLES...

My Daughter, My Heart

and
My Son, My Heart


Each Bundle is specially-priced at just $5.00 for ONE WEEK.  Or, you can snag BOTH of them for just $9.00:

To inspire you, here are some LAYOUTS created with this collection:

Also at Gingerscraps, six of my Faith365 Collections are live and on sale.  You'll find Be The Good, Love Wins, Hope, Praise, Healed, One Way Jesus, and Gotta Have Faith:

The opportunity to get my SUMMER BREEZE kit for FREE is still open to you...
  Just use one of my kits in the Desktop Challenge at GS!

Be sure you have joined my Gallery Showcase Group on Facebook.  That's where all of my GIVEAWAYS occur!  Plus, it's a wonderful place to share your layouts and chat with scrappy friends.  We have over 700 members... but it's not complete without YOU!  Come join us!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags