MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, May 2, 2016

New Challenge for May at SNP

Hey Scrappy Friends!

I love the CHALLENGE I'm hosting this month at SNP!  I've got the "Inspiration Challenge," and you have a lot of freedom to create a heartfelt tribute to someone who inspires you:



With Mother's Day just around the corner, this might be a wonderful way to create a gift for your Mom, Grandma, or a special person in your life.  Plus, when you complete challenges at SNP, you can earn points towards FREE KITS!

You can use any kit you want for this challenge, but I hope you'll take a closer look at my newest "Our Extraordinary Life" Collection.  It's just $1/pack at SNP until May 7th!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags