MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, March 5, 2016

We're Celebrating BASEBALL!

Our family is riding high today!  Our son made his high school Freshman Baseball team!  He attends the largest high school in Ohio so competition for any sports' teams is FIERCE!   I'm celebrating by placing my HUGE "Baseball Dreams" Collection at 50% off for the next two weeks!


This series has a Main Kit, Alpha, Borders, Flair, Journal Cars, Umpire Slang, Word Art, Clusters, Paper Stackers, and both 12"x12" and 8.5"x11" Album Templates*
(*Album Templates at MyMemories only)

All of it is ON SALE at MagsGraphics & MyMemories!

Here are some LAYOUTS I made with this collection showcasing my son:

I hope this collection will let you scrap your baseball memories!
I can't wait to get started on some high school games!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags