MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Wizard World Freebie Day 2

Did you see my big announcement yesterday about my newest collection, WIZARD WORLD?!  It's my tribute to one of my favorite book and movies series:  Harry Potter.  It's ON SALE and available in all of my stores; take a look:





I'll be showing off some AMAZING LAYOUTS this week.  Here are the first few; these were created by Cori (the scrappy gal who created your freebie!):
 



And, here is Day 2 of the FREE Clusters created by Cori:
  Sorry, this freebie has expired.


Remember, if you don't want to wait, join my Gallery Showcase Group, and snag all five at once!
See you tomorrow!
:) Mags



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags