MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

$2 Tuesday - "My Not So Ordinary Life!"

Another Tuesday = Another Deal!  

This week's $2 Tuesday Deal is "My (Not So) Ordinary Life" Kit!  I just LOVE this kit - all of the layouts I've seen with it are just beautiful.  Celebrate your NOT SO Ordinary Life with this great kit - at only $1.99, it's a great bargain!


All of the Add-On Packs are also less that $2:
    

You can save even more with the BUNDLE PACK:


Here are some beautiful layouts that feature this kit.

by KathyB.
  

by Joey44    &    by Kelin
  

by Vanessa Gayle

This kit will be $1.99 through Thursday - NOW is your best time to snag it up!
Happy Scrapping!
:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags