MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics Products are available at the following stores:



 photo _buttonMAGS.jpg  photo _buttonGS.jpg  photo _buttonMM.jpg

 photo _buttonPRINTMASTER.jpg  photo _buttonSCRAPBOUTIQUE.jpg  photo _buttonZAZZLE.jpg

On this blog, you'll find the latest news, sales, kits, and LOTS of freebies, so be sure to scroll past the first posts!

--> Please NOTE - it is ILLEGAL to re-distribute any of my freebies on a file-sharing site.
Please direct your friends to this page to download for themselves.


SCROLL DOWN for the latest BLOG TRAIN!

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

DINOS are coming...!

Just popping by to show you a sneak peek of my next collection... coming March 1st to Scraps-N-Pieces...




Want to WIN the main kit?  Comment with your favorite dinosaur - be sure to leave your NAME (and an email is even better), so I can contact you if you win!
Winners have been notified!  Thanks for your comments!

:) Mags
Pin It! Share on Pinterest!

3 comments:

  1. I think my comment deleted. Pterodactyl is my favorite. Silverize(at)*hotmail*

    ReplyDelete
  2. brontosaurus :-)
    janieinMN (AT) comcast (DOT) net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the chance to win - my kids love dinosaurs, especially T-Rex and Spinosaurus!
    gamesfamily4 (AT) gmail (DOT) com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails