MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, May 15, 2014

May's Faith365 Collection: JOYFUL NOISE!

I'm ready to release a new collection in the Faith365 Series!  
May's collection is called JOYFUL NOISE.  Take a look:




Look at these wonderful layouts designed by my Creative Team. 

From Carissa
  

From Cori
 

From Kathy B.
  



Unfortunately, I can't sing one lick!  But I do love our church's contemporary worship.  
In honor of the praise band, I have a fun freebie for you posted on Facebook:
Sorry, this freebie has expired.

The complete collection is ON SALE at all of my stores.
And if you stop by tomorrow, I'll be giving away the ALPHA pack as part of the MyMemories MUSIC Blog Train!

I'd love to see your musical layouts - please join the Gallery Showcase Group, and show off your work!
:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags