MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics Products are available at the following stores:

On this blog, you'll find the latest news, sales, kits, and LOTS of freebies, so be sure to scroll past the first posts!

--> Please NOTE - it is ILLEGAL to re-distribute any of my freebies on a file-sharing site.
Please direct your friends to this page to download for themselves.


SCROLL DOWN for the latest BLOG TRAIN!

Saturday, February 1, 2014

My Favorite ________ Blog Train

Some designing friends and I each chose our favorite LOVE SONG and palette and made a mini kit for you.  Since it was an open palette, I piggy-backed on the DST Blog Train palette (that freebie is in yesterday's post) and have another offering for you today that matches.

One of my favorite love songs is A Thousand Years - I especially love the version sung on Glee.  Here is my freebie for you today:
Sorry, this freebie has expired.
Please NOTE - it is ILLEGAL to re-distribute any of my freebies on a file-sharing site.
Please direct your friends to this page to download for themselves.

This is just a small sampling of the items in my HUGE "Our Love Story" Kit that available in my stores:  MagsGraphicsMyMemories, and WithLoveStudios.

I hope you'll pick up the complete kit to tell YOUR love story and share your layouts on my Facebook Page and/or my Gallery Group!

Here is the complete list so you know where to go next:
Touched By A Butterfly: www.touchedbyabutterfly.com
Marniejo's House of Scraps: http://marniejo.blogspot.com/
Brandi White Designs: http://www.brandiwhitedesigns.com

Do scroll back the last few posts for MORE FREEBIES! :)

Enjoy!
:) Mags


Pin It! Share on Pinterest!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for both DST freebies - loving all the texts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this beautiful kit ... not sure I know the song; I'll have to look it up on You Tube. :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your beautiful contribution!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great song choice its a fav of mine also THANK YOU ;~} for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello mags! i'm a new follower & your work is so pretty! thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails