MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Time for a COUNTRY CHRISTMAS (and a Freebie!)

Turkeys haven't been carved (or possibly purchased even!), but I'm totally ready for CHRISTMAS!  And I am so excited to show you my 2013 Christmas Collection called "COUNTRY CHRISTMAS!"



All of the individual packs are ON SALE at any of my stores, or you can save even more money with the BUNDLE Pack.  Take a look at what's available...


 
  
  


Here are some GORGEOUS layouts by some of my scrappy friends...

By Jonyce & Menda
 

By Cori

  

  

I've created a fun FREEBIE for you that matches this Collection.  You can download it directly below.
I hope you'll also pop by my stores to purchase all or part of the Country Christmas Collection as well.  This collection is going to make for some beautiful Christmas layouts, Christmas cards, or Christmas crafts!

Sorry, this freebie has expired.

I appreciate your comments, feedback, and your business!
Happy Scrapping!
:) Mags

1 comment:

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags