MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, October 7, 2013

"FOILED AGAIN" - A Fencing-Themed Kit & "CLICK!"- a Shutterbug Kit

Hey Scrappy Friends!  I've got some new kits to share with you!  I'm the FEATURED DESIGNER at WLS this month which means a new kit and a huge SALE over there...


One of my latest kits is called "FOILED AGAIN" - it's a FENCING-themed kit.  Pretty specific theme, I know... but both Carissa and Kat were able to adapt it for their non-fencing photos!

layout by ScrapKat

Layouts by Carissa

I actually HAD fencing photos because my son took a 4-week after-school enrichment class last year...

Here is the kit:
It's available at WithLoveStudio and will soon follow at my others stores!

Love the COLORS, but not the theme?  I decided to use the same palette for a more versatile kit called CLICK!  This one is for the Shutterbugs out there...

CLICK! is a WLS Exclusive for October.  It won't be in my other stores until next month.  But you can snag it for 40% OFF at WithLoveStudio.  And I bet you can make some FUN layouts... like this one!


Got some layouts to share?
Show them off on my Facebook page!
:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags