MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics Products are available at the following stores:


Button - MagsGraphics Button - Gingerscraps Button - MyMemories

Button - PrintMaster Button - ScrapBoutique Button - Zazzle


The BEST Scrapbooking Software around! This is what I use for my personal layouts:



On this blog, you'll find the latest news, sales, kits, and LOTS of freebies, so be sure to scroll past the first posts!

--> Please NOTE - it is ILLEGAL to re-distribute any of my freebies on a file-sharing site.
Please direct your friends to this page to download for themselves.


SCROLL DOWN for the latest BLOG TRAIN!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Polka Dot Pets Collection & Freebie

So I was totally inspired by my coffee tumbler one morning.  It featured a cute dog with a neon polka dot pattern - and I knew I could make something like it and expand it into a fun pet-themed kit.  I know it's bright (80's neon, I think!), but I think it turned out fun and whimsical.  If you've got an adorable pet to show off, then you might be able to use this "POLKA DOT PETS" collection to do it!  You can find this collection at all of my stores  at a special introductory price; the add-on packs include journal cards, pre-decorated pages, and embossed bonus papers.



  


You can also save EXTRA $$ by purchasing the BUNDLE PACK: 

 I have a FREEBIE for you that matches this kit - a fun set of WORD ART!
Sorry this has expired.

Enjoy the word art - and I hope you'll pick up the rest of the kit!
♥ Mags

Pin It! Share on Pinterest!

7 comments:

  1. thanks! love my cats & dog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this terrific gift with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing.
    Tracey Aust

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great freebie, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...