MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, June 30, 2012

DST Blog Train - Camping Kit - Freebie!

Hey All!
It's time for the DST Blog Train, and it is a GREAT ONE!  The theme this month was camping.  The tricky part for me is that I've already done two camping kits (Campfire Stories is in my stores, and the other kit called "Nature Adventure" is part of the 3Scrapateers Monthly club) so I needed a fresh twist  on this theme...


Then my son went to Cub Scout Camp, 
and inspiration hit!


I've created a H-U-G-E kit (over 100 pieces!!) called SCOUT CAMP!
 The full kit is available at all of my stores:

There are also some Add-On options for you at my stores:
 


And the FREEBIE for the DST Blog Train is a sample of the full kit:  
the Canoeing Elements and Papers!
Sorry - this is no longer a freebie, but I hope you'll checkout the full kit in my stores.

(Your previous stop was Simply Kelly Designs.  Next on the list is Star Song Studio.)

Fans of my Facebook page can receive the following set of coordinating embossed papers as well...!
Sorry - this freebie has expired.

The full kit is ON SALE for the month of July, so be sure to stop in and snag it up!  It has enough specific items to scrap your Cub Scout or Boy Scout, but also enough generic items that it can be adapted for all types of camping and outdoor fun!

I'd love to hear your feedback!  What do you think of this new kit?!
:) Mags

32 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 6 post on Jul. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 6 post on Jul. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute - thanks so much. I would love the papers...but I do not like to 'like' so much on facebook :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo Hoo, thank you so much. The canoes are fantastic and this will be perfect for me to use when scrapping my canoe trip at Girl Scout camp in 1965!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for contributing to the blog train!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog train theme! Thank you for sharing your creativity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all the goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the super cute mini and embossed papers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for sharing! :)
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for both of the freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the blog train kit and for the FB papers. It's always so much fun following the train! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, like the canteen and the frame made with oars.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the minikit! I made sure to hit up your FB page for those great papers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute! TY for sharing it with all of us. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much. What a great kit.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for both your blog and FB freebie! I was sure to like you on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great kit! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks so much for the lovely mini-kit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thankyou so much

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much for the awesome blog train pieces!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. merci beaucoup pour ces2 free))

    ReplyDelete
  23. thanks for the AWESOME mini kit and the textured papers!
    (and thanks for the DIRECT DOWNLOAD :-) )

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for this kit. I love to go canoeing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for your part of the train...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags