MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New Kit & Freebie: CABANA BOY!

I always thought it would be nice to have my very own "cabana boy" - you know-- someone to bring me pina coladas and snacks on the beach.... But, I think this is about as close as I'm probably going to get to that... My new kit called "CABANA BOY!"



There is also a coordinating WORDART Pack!
 

Both are available at the following stores:

Of course, I saved a special title as a FREEBIE to you!

Enjoy the freebie! - And I hope you'll snag up the full kit too... It's on sale for a limited time!
:) Mags

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 6 post on Apr. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute,Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite saying when i'm on vacation. thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my gosh, love the 5 oclock somewhere! You've got some awesome stuff here and I appreciate all your efforts to bring these to us. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags