MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, December 29, 2011

DST Blog Train : Refresh


For the DST Blog Train on January 1, 2012...

My apologies! I have been having non-stop computer issues since mid-December. I was hoping to have it all fixed by now, but I am in the middle of a complete system restore.

Therefore, I do not have a kit for this blog train. :(
Please continue on to the next blog stop: http://luvewedesigns.com.

I hope to have my computer back up and running as soon as possible and have some goodies for you too!

Appreciate your understanding.
Most sincerely,
Mags

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for letting us know! I'm grateful to you for posting the next stop, because it's really nice to be able to jump from blog to blog without getting derailed. That is almost as good a gift as a freebie, lol! I hope you manage to get your computer sorted out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry you are having issues, but a big THANK YOU for putting the next stop in train in your post. There was one designer who didn't and I got sooooo lost!!! Hope your computer is fixed soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags