MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, October 4, 2010

MADELINE Ribbons & Freebie!

A reminder that I'm running a Halloween CONTEST! There's still time to enter and snag your FREE Halloween Tear Bear kit:



A few days ago, I introduced my latest Build-a-Kit series called
MADELINE - celebrating the idea of having a daughter (which we never actually did... I'm surrounded by boys here!). You can still snag an entire PAPER pack for FREE if you scroll back... and today, I'm showing off the RIBBON packs:


And using these, I've made this MADELINE Ribbon Cluster for you:

This is still a FREEBIE - You'll just have to get it through my store now.


The RIBBONS shown here plus all of the kits in this series are available at all three of my stores:
MagsGraphics.com
DigiscrapStation.com

Please leave a COMMENT if you choose to download - I greatly appreciate it!
:) Mags

1 comment:

  1. thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. yes, folded ribbon are super tedious and if I include them in a kit I usually use an action to fold them up. I think you are PSP though so that doesn't help too much.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags