MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics Products are available at the following stores:


Button - MagsGraphics Button - Gingerscraps Button - MyMemories

Button - PrintMaster Button - ScrapBoutique Button - Zazzle


The BEST Scrapbooking Software around! This is what I use for my personal layouts:



On this blog, you'll find the latest news, sales, kits, and LOTS of freebies, so be sure to scroll past the first posts!

--> Please NOTE - it is ILLEGAL to re-distribute any of my freebies on a file-sharing site.
Please direct your friends to this page to download for themselves.


SCROLL DOWN for the latest BLOG TRAIN!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Gingerbread Christmas Add-On Pack: FRESH COOKIES

Don't you just love the scent of FRESH COOKIES?!! You and your little bakers can use this kit to scrap your holiday baking memories!


This freebie has expired, but you can snag it at any of my stores.

Pin It! Share on Pinterest!

11 comments:

  1. Yummy cookies, thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute kit! I'm trying to download the "Fresh Cookies" part and it keeps asking for a password when I try to extract your zip file. Am I overlooking the password in your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable! Thank you for the great add on. I can almost smell the cookies baking in the oven!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for adding on to the Gingerbreard BT. Yep,I can smell them cookies now, LOL. Hugs! (terri - hawaii)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Thanks for the add-on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for sharing!!! I am a newbie and great freebies are wonderful ways to learn my way around digital scrapping!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many thanks for this great add-on to your super kit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh sooo sad that the links expired already ... anyway - the preview looks supercute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Took me time to read all the comments, but I enjoyed the article. Very helpful article! Makes total sense. It's always nice
    when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I'm sure you had fun writing this article.

    Banking Dissertations | Banking and Finance dissertation

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails