MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics Products are available at the following stores:


Button - MagsGraphics Button - Gingerscraps Button - MyMemories

Button - PrintMaster Button - ScrapBoutique Button - Zazzle


The BEST Scrapbooking Software around! This is what I use for my personal layouts:



On this blog, you'll find the latest news, sales, kits, and LOTS of freebies, so be sure to scroll past the first posts!

--> Please NOTE - it is ILLEGAL to re-distribute any of my freebies on a file-sharing site.
Please direct your friends to this page to download for themselves.


SCROLL DOWN for the latest BLOG TRAIN!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fab Site For Freebies!

I've been on a quest to create digital torn edges in Paint Shop Pro.... not with an action in Photoshop, not by scanning in a paper edge, but 100% from scratch digitally........

So far, my quest has been thwarted. *sigh*

But I did find a fabulous freebie blog where the owner DID scan some great edges (and TONS of other paper/office type things for scrap pages!) and her freebies are CU-okay! So until I can create my own (I'm not giving up yet!), I'm going to be using hers!

Here's the link : http://www.storeide.se/gunhild/ .
Be sure to sign her guestbook to say thanks!
Pin It! Share on Pinterest!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mags,

    Thanks for leaving a comment in my post favicon generator and host.

    BTW I too took a hiatus from Church, only difference is, I am still staying at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours blog is a blog with good content.

    Your Niche is good and could bring you more readership. It could be used for Niche Building.

    Try looking for ways to monetize your blog too. You can do paid reviews for advertisers.

    This will let you earn money to blog.

    A unique way of earning in your free time writing your favourite blog offered by BlogCytes

    It is just my suggestion as i find good potential in your blog.

    Good Luck !!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...