MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics Products are available at the following stores:


Button - MagsGraphics Button - Gingerscraps Button - MyMemories

Button - PrintMaster Button - ScrapBoutique Button - Zazzle


The BEST Scrapbooking Software around! This is what I use for my personal layouts:



On this blog, you'll find the latest news, sales, kits, and LOTS of freebies, so be sure to scroll past the first posts!

--> Please NOTE - it is ILLEGAL to re-distribute any of my freebies on a file-sharing site.
Please direct your friends to this page to download for themselves.


SCROLL DOWN for the latest BLOG TRAIN!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

New Kit & Freebie: Halloween FUN !

You got a sneak preview of this kit back on Sept. 28th when I posted a small word art freebie. Now here's the rest of the kit - available at www.magsgraphics.com!


And here's the FREEBIE for this kit - a fun Halloween QP!

Comments left below are MUCH appreciated!
Pin It! Share on Pinterest!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute quick page, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun kit. Thanks for the freebie. I even went and browsed your pasted work and snag a few other freebies. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your little bears the other day at Moo Two and they are just toooooo cute! Great stuff! I look forward to more!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...