MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, November 4, 2022

STRIKES & SPARES & SALES, Oh My!

Hey Scrappy Friends!

We are kicking off the first weekend of November with a NEW Collection, Special Deal of the Day, and a Sale on Digital Art.  Take a look at what I have for you...


My newest collection is part of the extensive GAME DAY Series!  It's time to share your strikes and spares with the Game Day BOWLING Collection!  Pair this with the Game Day Bowling Templates, and you'll have a layout super-quick!

Take a look at what my CT did with this kit - I know you will be able to make wonderful layouts too! 



November is the month of GRATITUDE and TODAY, Saturday, November 5th, each brand will have a special DEAL OF THE DAY!  From MagsGraphics, you'll find the Autumn Blessings Bundle.  Use the code DEALOFTHEDAY for 50% off



Got something on your Wish List?
From now until Nov. 13th at noon, you can save 20% on all digital art - Use code GRATITUDE.


I can't wait to see what YOU make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags