MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, November 17, 2022

GAME, SET, MATCH!

 Hey Scrappy Friends,

It's New Release Day, and the GAME DAY Series is expanding with the TENNIS Collection!  Grab your racquets and balls and get ready to smash your opponent.  Did you know that my very first day with my husband was playing tennis?  I beat him - but truly the score was LOVE-LOVE! ♥  I wish I had taken photos of that first date match! 


Within this collection you'll find the Main Kit, Tennis Ball Frames, Hodge Podge, and Titles.  If you purchase the BUNDLE, you'll get the BONUS Bouncy Lines for FREE!.  For those of you who prefer the seamless, layflat format, this collection has a pack of SLF Papers available as well.

Check out what my Creative Team did with this collection:





Remember, I also have the TENNIS BALL TEMPLATE in the Forever Store:



Now it's YOUR TURN!
I can't wait to see what you make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags