MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, November 12, 2022

Be DAZED and Delighted with this NEW Collection!

 

Hey, Scrappy Friends!

It's time for this month's SCRAP CAFE!  We have had a beautiful fall here in Ohio - unseasonably warm (until today! - Today, we have SNOW!).  I love Fall, and I love this new collection for the November Scrap Café!  This month, I have created...

AUTUMN DAZE


This Collection starts with the 12" TEMPLATES Then you can customize them with the Kit and items from the two Word Art Packs.  You can also use these Templates with any of your favorite fall collections - so many possibilities!

You have ONE WEEK to save 50% OFF the Autumn Daze BUNDLE with this code:  CAFENOV.


My CT made some incredible layouts with this collection...!






LOVE the Seamless, Layflat option?  I have a pack of those in the store too:


Here's a layout with the SLF Papers - My friend, Reddy, loves the wide format because she can cast them to her TV and they fit the widescreen perfectly!


You have one week to save 50% on the Autumn Daze Bundle.  The SLF Papers are subject to whatever promotions are active in the Forever Store.

I can't wait to see what you make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags