MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, October 22, 2022

SPORTS of ALL Sorts!

 Hey Scrappy Friends!

Friday was NEW RELEASE Day, and I had 16 NEW PRODUCTS release in the Forever Store!  My Game Day series has expanded with the new 12" BALL TEMPLATES - available separately, in sets of 4, and in a BIG BUNDLE of 12 Customizable Templates:






These templates make wonderful cover pages or the first page in a series of sports layouts.  The Beach Ball Template (in Set 3) has so many possibilities - one of my CT members used it for a Paintball layout!

Speaking of layouts - check out these...!












I know you will work wonders with these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags