MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, October 13, 2022

NEW Spooky Gnomes Just In Time For Halloween!

 Hey Scrappy Friends,

It's time for the October Scrap Café, and I love the new collection that I have for you!  I've created some spooky little gnomes in various Halloween costumes, ready to parade across your layouts.  I know you'll be able to work your magic to show off your adorable, Halloween photos.  Here is HALLOGNOMES:



This Bundle includes the Main Kit (24 papers & 50 elements), Alpha, 12 large titles, 6 large Word Art, and 4 BONUS 12" Masks.  You'll find it 50% off for one week!

Take a look at what my CT did with this new collection:







Now it's YOUR TURN!
Find the HalloGnomes collection here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags