MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, October 6, 2022

New Templates are SIMPLY AWESOME!

Hey, Scrappy Friends!

It's NEW RELEASE Day, and today, I've got a awesome new templates in two sizes: 12" and Seamless, Layflat!  I LOVE being able to include LOTS of photos in a layout.  If you feel the same, then you'll want to snag these right up!  You'll find them available separately and in a value-saving Bundle.


My new "SIMPLY" series cuts right to the nitty-gritty - your PHOTOS!  You'll find the Simply Straight, Simply Tilted, Simply Circles, and Simply Curved Templates ready for you to drag & drop in a huge assortment of pictures.  

My Creative Team has had a ball with these templates; take a look at their creativity:













I know you're inspired now!
I can't wait to see what YOU make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags