MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, February 4, 2022

Who's SMITTEN with their PETS?

 Hey Scrappy Friends - 

As I type this, my dog is napping at my feet - pinning them under the electric blanket I have in my lap.  Ranger is always close-by, and he loves the warm blanket!  


If you have a furbaby that's always underfoot, you'll want to grab today's NEW RELEASES:



These kits are available separately or in a value-priced Bundle.  Plus, two packs of SLF Papers are available for those who prefer the wide-format, seamless, layflat layouts.




Check out some AMAZING LAYOUTS created by my CT.  I am always inspired by them!










Excited to work with this kit after seeing those layouts?

Use the code FAMHISTORY for 30% OFF, and SHOP THIS WAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags