MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, February 18, 2022

NEW Releases at Forever: Faith365 + Stick Family Expansion Packs!

 Hey Scrappy Friends!

I have some NEW packs in the Forever store, and I'm excited to show them off to you...


FAITH365: Faith Over Fear

After two years of a pandemic, I think we all have some underlying anxiety weighing on us (I know I do!).  This faith-based collection pulls Scripture and quotes to help remind you that God is in control and that He is bigger than all of your worries and fears.  I hope it brings you comfort and strength as you scrap you faith. ♥  Remember, ALL of the Faith365 collections can be mixed & matched as they all use the same palette!


Layouts that use this collection are just BEAUTIFUL...







My friend, Kathy, decided to create some BOOKMARKS for herself!  Such a great use of this new collection:


STICK FAMILY FUN: Fancy Clothes & Pets

The Stick Family collection is getting some formalwear and a menagerie of PETS!  These are meant to pair with the original Stick Family Fun Bundle (so you'll want to make sure you have that!).  There are sample people that come with the Fancy Clothes pack as well as several dresses, suits, and bowties so you can doll up your customized person.  The Pets pack is filled with cats, dogs, rodents, fish, and reptiles - Mix & Match these with your favorite pet-themed collections like the Playful Pets Bundle or Smitten Kitten / Puppy Love Bundles

My CT had a fun time working with these packs:




I know YOU will be able to make some fun layouts with these packs too!
I can't wait to see what you make,

:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags