MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, February 11, 2022

It's TIME FOR TEA!

 Hey Scrappy Friends - 

We had a delicate and beautiful color palette for our February Scrap Café packs so I'm inviting you to join me at a Tea Party!  Grab your white gloves and pull up a chair; you'll love this fun new TIME FOR TEA Collection:



This tea-tastic collection is ready for your sophisticated high teas AND your little princess tea parties.  Use the fun cake, cookie, and tea elements along with all of the paper options to craft beautiful layouts.  


You have ONE WEEK to save 50% OFF the purchase price!  Use the code displayed on the product page.

I know you'll be inspired by these layouts created with this collection...





I can't wait to see what YOU make with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags