MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Deal of the Day - 2-23-2022

Hey Scrappy Friends!

I told you that I'd have ANOTHER Deal of the Day today!  It's a great week for savings at Forever.  Today, you can use the code DEALOFTHEDAY to snag these two bundles at 50% off each! 




On Feb. 23rd, the Faith365: A Heart for Missions and the Home & Heart Bundles will be 50% off!  These are wonderful packs to scrap your home near and far.

Again, the code DEALOFTHEDAY will get your 50% savings!

Here is some LAYOUT INSPIRATION for you...









SHOP THIS WAY:

Thank you for supporting my work!  I love seeing your layouts!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags