MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, January 2, 2021

New Year - New Collections!

 happy 2021 balloons

Happy New Year, my Scrappy Friends!

I hope you all were able to enjoy the turnover from jeez-this-year-is-the-pits 2020 to surely-it-will-be-better 2021!  Ours was pretty quiet - we had dinner with friends, and then my youngest and I were home.  My husband and oldest kid were in Atlanta to see the UC / Georgia Game (our team lost). I actually spent most of the 31st and 1st on a new collection for you that's releasing next week!


This weekend, I have nearly 30 new packs in the Forever store!  4 Collections, 2 Templates, and 6 sets of Seamless Layflat Papers.  Use the code FRESH2021, and you'll get 20% off your purchases!  That's a sweet way to kick off the new year, right?!




Let's take a closer look at the new collections!


If ever we needed some HOPE, it's now.  I have high hopes for 2021... that the vaccines will work and that we can return to a world with no masks, distancing, or quarantines!  Use this collection to scrap your hopes and dreams for 2021. For these who like the new, large Seamless Layflat option, there is also an SLF Paper Pack in the store for you!

Look at these great LAYOUTS with this collection:

  

 



Back in 2010, my family and my in-laws went on an Alaskan cruise.  It was AMAZING!  We sailed through Glacier Bay, stopped at some towns, and saw whales swimming in the cold waves.  If you've had the opportunity to cruise through Alaska, you'll want this collection to scrap your adventures!  This collection also has an SLF Paper Pack sold separately.


Here is some LAYOUT inspiration for you:

 

 



I LOVE WINTER!!  I love fluffy piles of snow, breathing in the chilly air, and the spectacular view after a fresh snowfall.  I would one of those mountain cabins with snow all around.  This Winter Retreat collection had deep, earthy colors, some wonderful snowy trims, and a great alpha for making titles!  There's a Seamless Layflat Paper Pack for this too!


Love the views in these layouts!
 





The last collection I want to show off today is my On The Ice Skating Collection!  Whether you skate for fun or are Olympic-bound, there is something for you in tis series. Notice the icy trims?  Perfect for borders along the top and bottom of your layouts!  And, of course, I've made a Seamless Layflat Pack of papers for this too!


I love these icy and wintry layouts!




I've got more to share in tomorrow's post, but that's enough to get your started, right?!  Time to dig out some winter photos and get scrapping!  I can't wait to see what you make!

 have a happy and healthy new year

:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags