MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

DEAL OF THE DAY - Are You A SUMMER or a WINTER?

Hey Scrappy Friends! 

I've got the DEAL OF THE DAY at Forever for Thursday, January 7th, and you get to choose your favorite season: SUMMER or WINTER?!  

Personally, I LOVE WINTER!  I love jeans, fleece, and fuzzy blankets.  I love hot chocolate, cozy fireplaces, and SNOW!  But, I also love visiting the beach - the sound of the waves and the sunsets.

Today's Deal is your choice of Bundle:  WINTER RETREAT and/or BEACH PARADISE!  Use the code DEALOFTHEDAY at check out to snag your favorite (or both!) at 50% OFF!



Whether you prefer wind in your hair or sun on your face, these kits have beautiful colors and fun elements to scrap your travel photos.

Here is what my Creative Team did with these collections:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Feeling inspired?
Stop by the Forever store and grab these while they are 50% off... 
you have until 9:59 am on Friday, Jan. 8th!



:) Mags

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags