MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, January 4, 2021

I Think I'm Going in Circles...!

 Hey Scrappy Friends - 

I've got some wonderful layouts to share with you!  Do you notice a pattern...?






 




All of these use my new Circle LAYOUT FRAME Templates!



These have been redesigned and expanded for use in Artisan and come in 12"x12" as well as the new Seamless Layflat size (23.75"x12").  All you need to do is drag & drop in photos or paper into the photo drops, cover the frame portion with a coordinating color or paper, and add some embellishments.  It's never been easier to crank out your layouts!

You can save 20% with the code FRESH2021 at checkout.
When you make a layout, be sure to show them off in the MagsGraphics Fan Group.  You know I LOVE to see your work!

:) Mags





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags