MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, July 20, 2023

Kindness Counts With This New Collection & Deal of the Day!

Hey Scrappy Friends, 

This week, I have a NEW collection based on KINDNESS.  It is full of quotes, labels, tags, and papers that will help you show off the most positive moments you encounter.  I really love the colors on this collection; I hope you'll love this just as much as I do!  This new bundle is one of Friday's DEALS of the Day which means you can grab it for 50% off with the code DEALOFTHEDAY.


Take a look at KINDNESS COUNTS:


I love the colors and the sentiment!  This collection has been paired with the Faith365 FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT Collection as today's DEAL of the DAY:



Here are some beautiful layouts to inspire you...





 




Lots of goodies today!  Snag them up, and share your layouts in my Fan Group.


💖 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags