MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Tuesday, July 11, 2023

COURAGE & CANCER

Hey Scrappy Friends, 

Today, one of my fierce, cancer-fighting friends is having her LAST chemo treatment.  She is landing another big PUNCH into the face of cancer, and the COURAGE and FAITH she has displayed over these last several months has been inspiring.  I have today's Deal of the Day - and I've chosen these Bundles:



& FAITH365 COURAGE BUNDLE


I paired these Bundles so you can chronicle the cancer battles that have impacted your life AND scrap all of the moments where you or loved ones have shown tremendous courage.  

These Bundles are 50% off with the code DEALOFTHEDAY.

My Creative Team has made some beautiful and inspiring layouts:








What can YOU do with these bundles?  I can't wait to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags