MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Friday, September 9, 2022

It's BIRTHDAY Time!

Hey Scrappy Friends!

Who's ready for a NEW COLLECTION? I'm turning 50!! 🤭🥳 on Saturday, and I've created a new birthday-themed series: PARTY TIME! This collection has bold colors so it's perfect for scrapping the birthdays of the men in your life. I've got a husband and 2 boys - I always need manly birthday kits!

Here is what I created for you:


When you purchase this bundle, you'll get the BONUS Word Art Pack included FREE!


Here are some LAYOUTS to inspire you:






Use the code CAFESEP to save 50%! I can't wait to see what you make! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags