MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, September 1, 2022

Individual Alpha & Word Art Packs - Now Available!

Hey Scrappy Friends!

I'm celebrating TWO YEARS at Forever!  What a wonderful adventure this has been; I'm looking forward to the next year of scrapping with you! 

Did you take advantage of last week's DotD and grab the new Everyday Alpha Bundle and Word Art Bundle?  If you waited because you didn't need the full bundle, you now have the chance to purchase the individual packs.  Plus, if you use the code FEELINGFALL you will save 20%!


Here is some more LAYOUT inspiration for you... These are two layout I made last weekend!




I can't wait to see what YOU make with these packs.  Remember, my EVERYDAY Series is a HUGE assortment of useful and versatile scrappy items.  Mix and match then with your favorite kits, and definitely favorite them in your stash!







Member of the MagsGraphics Fan Group on Facebook, can grab this Everyday Word Art Sampler.  You'll find it in the Freebie Album within the group!

Not a member?  Join the fun today!

Looking forward to seeing your layouts - be sure to tag me when you post them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags