MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, July 18, 2020

NEW For Artisan Users!

Hey Scrappy Friends,

Yesterday was New Release Day at Forever, and I released 5 Collections and a new set of Templates for Artisan users!  Where are my scrappy friends who use Artisan for scrapbooking?  Time to call out! :)  Don't have Artisan? Find out more here - including a Trial version.


Here are the new collections at Forever:

Plus, I've created a set of customizable templates.
Note: ANY Items purchased at Forever require Artisan software.

Take a look at some wonderful layouts that use these templates - and the kits above!


What can you make with these templates and new kits?
Show off in my Facebook Fan Group!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags