MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, July 23, 2020

MagsGraphics STORE CLOSING at MyMemories

Hey Scrappy Friends -

I have some bittersweet news to share.  The sweet part is that I have some exciting opportunities on the horizon.  The bitter part is that the opportunities mean some transitions are ahead.  The first big change is that my Store at MyMemories will close on July 31st.


From July 24th-31st, you can save 50% on all of MagsGraphics-branded products - AND 50% on these Bundles I created for the StoryRock brand:
Sr_mgx_daybyday_bndle Sr_mgx_celebratebdays_bndle Sr_mgx_weddingday_bndle
Sr_mgx_oceanview_bndle Sr_mgx_babylove_bundle Sr_mgx_timeforschool_bndle
Sr_mgx_witchinghr_bndle Mgx_sr_hellofall_bndle Mm_mgx_furrybright_bndle
Sr_mgx_woodsywinter_bndle Mgx_sr_foreverlove_bndle Mgx_sr_dinoworld_bndle
Mgx_sr_pictureperfect_bndle Mgx_sr_autromance_bndle
Mgx_sr_holidaycheer_bndle Mgx_sr_movies_bndle

July 31st is the LAST DAY 
that MagsGraphics' products will be available for purchase at MyMemories.
(Anything I designed for StoryRock or the MyMemories CU brand stays with MyMemories.)

I can't believe it's been nearly 10 years since I started my design journey at MyMemories!  We've had a blast, haven't we?!

I hope you all will stay connected with me as we see what big adventures lie ahead.  You can find me on any of these portals on the Web:


SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG (link in the right column-->)
 SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER


  At this time, my store at Gingerscraps remains open, and my Guest Experience at Forever continues through August.

heart flowers
THANK YOU, MyMemories customers, for shopping with me and supporting my work.  I appreciate you!
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags