MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, December 14, 2023

Our Vintage Christmas

Hey Scrappy Friends,

We have many special ornaments on our Christmas tree that my Mom made.  When I was a kid, I used to play with these felt ornaments all of the time.  My favorite set was the set of Wise Men, 2 Camels, and a Horse that she sewed.  I still put them up on my tree every year; I love them!


It was the idea of our most precious ornaments and traditions that led me to create this new collection:



This Bundle includes the Main Kit, Hodge Podge, Worn Papers, Titles, and BONUS Clusters - a total of 22 12"x12" papers, 60 kit elements, 6 hodge podge / masks, 10 titles, 10 worn papers, and 4 BONUS clusters!

My Creative Team made some beautiful layouts; take a look at these:




What memories can YOU scrap with this lovely Bundle of Christmas goodness?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags