MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Saturday, November 11, 2023

The GNOMES are back for Autumn!

 Hey, Scrappy Friends,

This month's SCRAP CAFE packs are not to be missed!  We had such a gorgeous color palette to use.  I have brought the gnomes back for some autumn fun.  Check out my new bundle:

FALL FESTIVAL


The Bundle includes the Main Kit, Cluster Pack, Journal Cards, Wood Papers, and a FREE set of floral-grunge papers - a total of 40 12"x12" Papers and 104 Elements!

You have ONE WEEK to save 50% OFF the purchase price with this code: CAFENOV.


My Creative Team made some gorgeous layouts with this collection.  Take a look...







I know you will be able to create some lovely layouts too.  Stop by the store and grab it while it's 50% off!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags