MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, May 11, 2023

What's in your GARDEN?

 Hey Scrappy Friends!

I have a NEW Collection releasing May 12th as part of the May Scrap Café!

IN THE GARDEN is a rebuilt and expanded collection that uses the fresh spring colors of this month's palette:


I'm a terrible gardener, actually, but my Mom definitely has a green thumb!  She maintains many beautiful plants both inside and outside of their home.  If you are like her, you'll love choosing from the 22 12"x12" papers or 95 elements within this Bundle!

Take a look at what my CT did with this collection:









You can use the code CAFEMAY to save 50% on the In The Garden Bundle.  This coupon is good for one week!

💮🥀🎕

Need more sets for scrapping your gardening adventures?  
Remember that I also have the MUST LOVE BUGS collection and templates in the store too:



Please come share any layouts you make in the MagsGraphics Fan Group.  I love to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags