MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Thursday, January 5, 2023

CHEERS to a NEW YEAR!

Happy 2023, my Scrappy Friends!  I hope you had a great New Years.  For the first time in 20+ years, my husband and I stayed home... and I have to say, it was GLORIOUS!  We (He!) watched football and (I) puttered on the computer.  We made fun appetizers, and were in bed a few minutes after midnight.  Winning!

To help you scrap your New Years events, I have a bright and sparkly new collection: 

NEW YEAR CHEER!


This New Year Cheer Bundle includes the MAIN KIT, ALPHA, HODGE PODGE, TITLES, and BONUS Confetti overlay!  

Check out some beautiful layouts made with this collection:





I want to hear all about your New Year's events - grab this kit, make your layout, and show it off in the MagsGraphics Fan Group!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags