MagsGraphics Products

MagsGraphics' Digital Art is exclusively available for Artisan Software users at FOREVER

Monday, December 19, 2022

Two Christmas Favorites for Today's DotD!

 Hey, Scrappy Friends!

We are just a few days out from Christmas, and I have two beautiful Christmas Collections for you as today's Deal of the Day.  I hope that you are able to spend fun and peaceful time with your favorite family members and friends this holiday season.  I'll be thankful to have my two boys home from college and my parents up for a visit!

For today's Deal (starting at NOON EST, Dec. 20th), you'll find my newest collection and an old favorite:

O HOLY NIGHT
& HOME FOR CHRISTMAS


I've been wanting to create a Nativity collection for a while, and I'm so pleased with how the O Holy Night Collection turned out!  Bright colors, the silhouettes, and all of the fun papers and elements.  I hope you'll be able to use this for showing off your nativity sets, sharing photos from your Christmas Eve services, and for scrapping the reason for this merry season: Jesus' birth. ♥

For those of you who are traveling or who are welcoming extended family into your home this season, the Home for Christmas Collection is a beautiful collection for your family photos.  I really love the Christmas Tree Word Art pack that's included in this collection! 

Remember to use the code DEALOFTHEDAY to get your 50% savings!

Check out some beautiful layouts that use these Bundles...









I know you'll be able to make some amazing layouts too; I can't wait to see what you make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments on my blog are GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! :)Mags